Saturday 1 January 2011

My 2010 in Pics


2010 was a good year.

2010 was a year of growth.

I travelled more.

I worked harder on my career.

I grew with each relationship - both family, friends, and of the heart.

I continued to see and do things that astounded me.

Here are some snaps from 2010.


Moving to New York - the park across from my street.


A new job and a new view from the street I work on


A goodbye to remember, and some great news for the future


Having a drink in the pub with my dad for his birthday

A movie to remember

Made friends of coworkers and had fun in the office for Mad Men


Friends & Family get together to say goodbye


The one and only Diy Womp night of the year

I took trips to places in England I'd never seen before - Weymouth


and we went to The Lakes camping.. awesome fun


My love of Mexican food grew and grew


I travelled to Berlin a lot


and I travelled to Finland just once for work


I caught up with my university friends for a brilliant weekend


Saw a global superstar play a concert in Watford


and I got to spend time with my mum, I miss curry nights with her.


I got to see my sister grow and we had a LOT of fun


I went on a much needed holiday with my close friends


and these pics make it look as though it was more relaxing than it was ;)


Hanging out with friends before going to a new land


I fell in love with San Fran again, and concurred my irrational fear of driving in America


I travelled to Amsterdam a lot for work ... I want to go for pleasure because I haven't really seen it.


I helped support my friends band


I started the year nursing the alcohol brand I would eventually go on to work for


My friends and I started a monthly dj night in our home town.


I saw and cheered on my friend as he ran the marathon for the second time


I went to Boston for work with Reebok


Womp friends continued to build up the successful poetry night in Watford


No comments:

Post a Comment