Monday 27 September 2010

Rock n Roll America


For a long time I have been obsessed with Mid 20th Century America. From Edward Hopper's 1940's Nighthawks to the Back to the Future (which is re-released soon) sets, it's always captured my imagination. Not only is it the look (I already sang the praises of the 60s Mad Men dress) but the music too. Some fantastic music came from the 50s and 60s - Elvis, Chuck Berry, Jonny Cash, to name a few.

It's with this inspiration in mind that I have chosen Bloomsbury Bowling Lanes for my leaving do on Saturday. We are bowling and singing there until midnight. Then we join the nighthawks and go to Madame Jo Jo's for some Rockabilly and Soul dancing. I can't flippin' wait! Keep checking this blog for pics of when me and my crew tear up some rug in London.






No comments:

Post a Comment